Nebo Half Marathon! I didn't really know what to epect with this race this morning so i took it maile by mile and just tried to saty in it as much as I can. I'll take a sub 1:40:00 Half Marathon and a 2nd Place age group medal any day.
1. 7:27 feeling pretty good.
2. 8:27 Damn Potty break! Cost me a good minute.
3. 7:08 To fast but still feeling pretty good.
4. 7:22 Better pace and feeling okay.
5. 7:30 trying not let things get out of control.
6. 7:13 Speed up here for some reason but still feeling good.
7. 7:22 staying on track and baling hay.
8. 7:28 Same as mile 7. Baling some hay.
9. 7:09 I was really pleased with this mile as it had some flat in it and I was getting a little tired.
10. 7:26 Starting the rollers, hard part of the course no doubt.
11. 7:32 Just hanging in there.
12. 7:20 Mostly flat here but I was trying to bale hay just to make sure I had my goal.
13.7:52 Slowed down because I new I had my goal. I shouldn't have because I would have had a sub 1:38:00. But thats okay. Baby steps.
.48 on my watch for some reason. 7:46.
I'm really happy with this. it was a good 2 minute course PR from last year and a Half Marathon PR form June at the American Fork Half. So pretty good. And I medaled up for and age group placement.
Steady Mobbin baby.
See you Monday.