I felt pretty darn good on this race. I had a 6 minute PR from last year and I really did well. I felt my Dad on several occasions and I truley do miss him lots! Cancer sucks! Splits are below.
1. 7:44 right where I need to be just trying to loosen up with the cold air.
4. 7:27 A little to fast.
5. 8:13 I had a quick Potty Break. Went as fast as I coulkd
6. 7:00 Way to fast and I was trying to catch up.
7. 7:24 Still to Fast but feeling good.
8. 7:29 Still to Fast but pretty much downhill.
9. 8:01 Some rollers here.
10. 7:50 Spot on where I wanted to be.
11. 7:54 Some uphill on this one so I was really pleased.
12. 7:54 a little tired but hanging in there.
13.7:39 Down hill But just enjoying the momment.
Race distance seemed short but I'll take it.
See you Monday.